Thanks for checking out my site 🙂
A few fun facts and tidbits about me:
- Smile winner on the Rambling Rod show for my 10th birthday.
- Yearbook staff junior year at Jefferson High School.
- Was the school mascot (there is no photo evidence of this!)
- Produced shows for GSU TV during college. Did a little color and play by play for a few football & basketball games.
- Favorite show is the History Channel’s “How the States Got Their Shapes”.
- Worst job was door to door sales selling two for one coupons to local restaurants.
- Love to dance.
- Has a fascination with maps
I’m a native of Portland who fell into photography by accident. I’ve always loved to take photos but never thought I would be considered “a professional”. I bought a Canon 60D mainly to do video and to take photos that look better than my point & shoot. Someone made the mistake and told me I had a “good eye”. For the last 6 years, me and my good eye have been able to capture many events, photograph families and my favorite artist of all time.
I can’t wait to meet you and get you behind my lens.